Collaboration & Workplace Application Engineer (m/f)
Rieter is the world’s leading supplier of systems for short-staple fiber spinning. Based in Winterthur (Switzerland), the company develops and manufactures machinery, systems and components used to convert natural and manmade fibers and their blends into yarns.
We are currently extending our IT Shared Service Centre located in Brno and seek IT specialists for the following profile.
In your new job you will be responsible for the digital workplace and collaboration tools at Rieter. The newly implemented Office 365 platform serves as a strategic basis for upcoming projects in the communication and collaboration area.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
• Management and 2nd level support of MS Teams, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for business platform
• Management and 2nd Level Support of non-Microsoft collaboration solutions like asana, Jira and Confluence
• Further development of Office 365 online service technologies to meet business needs
• Contribute in global IT projects
• Maintenance of end user and IT operational manuals/documentation
• Support in coaching collaboration tool users regarding best practices
• Configure and support all add-in and third-party products and services related to Office 365 Online Services
• Help innovate our digital workplace tool landscape and improve our organization’s productivity
What do we expect from you?
• Secondary or university degree in IT, business informatics or comparable education
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role as responsible for O365 environments with focus on collaboration applications
• Knowledge of AzureAD
• Experience with Microsoft Cloud Technologies
• Strong technical documentation skills
• Independent, structured and self-reliant working style
• Experienced in working in an international environment and team player
• Very good command of English in both spoken and written form
• Knowledge with Azure Automation, Microsoft Power Platform, Asana, Jira or Confluence are of advantage
• Microsoft certifications are of advantage
What can we offer?
• Work in global and compact IT team with great working atmosphere
• Opportunity to further develop knowledge and skills (on-the-job, training)
• Possibility to work partly from home, flexible working hours
• Interesting company bonus package