Collaboration Application Consultant (m/f)
Rieter is the world’s leading supplier of systems for short-staple fiber spinning. Based in Winterthur (Switzerland), the company develops and manufactures machinery, systems and components used to convert natural and manmade fibers and their blends into yarns.
We are currently extending our IT Shared Service Centre located in Brno and seek IT specialists for the following profile.
In your new job you will be responsible on IT side for the upcoming intranet lifecycle project and later operation of the new solution. Furthermore, you will contribute to the continuous digitization of the Rieter workplace and act as an interface between the Group marketing and communication department and IT.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
• IT contact person for communication and marketing departments
• Responsible for IT application solutions and tools in the area of communication and marketing (e.g. Intranet)
• Definition of application requirements together with the business representative
• Project manager for IT for the upcoming renewal of the global intranet
• Leading of external integration partners, monitoring of SLA's in the context of the Intranet renewal and subsequent operation
• Participation in the area of workplace/collaboration applications for the continuous digitization of the workplaces
• Driving the transformation of various administrative applications to the Office 365 platform
• Account management for Group marketing & communication
What do we expect from you?
• At least 4 years of work experience in the field of application management and business analysis, of advantage in the field of communication/collaboration/digital workplace
• Secondary or university degree in business informatics or similar
• Experience in the area of intranet/communication with reference to corresponding projects
• Hands-on mentality
• Experience with application solutions based on Office 365
• Experienced in managing external IT service providers
• Analytical-methodical skills, flexibility and a high willingness to learn and perform
• Enjoy working together and develop solutions in the IT/business interface
• Able to work independently, in a structured manner and on your own initiative
• Experienced in working in an international environment and be a team player
• Very good command of English in both spoken and written form
What can we offer?
• Work in global and compact IT team with great working atmosphere
• Opportunity to further develop knowledge and skills (on-the-job, training)
• Possibility to work partly from home, flexible working hours
• Interesting company bonus package